Artist's Bff prints are available here
This post is to remind myself the reasons why I illustrate children's books, in random order:
1. For the love of paper books, for fun.
2. To sustain imagination and rekindle childhood curiosity and innocence.
3. My chosen field where only few artists dare to stay and take seriously.
4. There is so much work yet to be done in local kidlit, and I think this is where I can put my talent to a higher purpose.
5. I want my art and message to be shared to many people, especially children, and places as possible.