Thursday, May 27, 2010

Seven years old




When I was seven years old, the most memorable event was the first People Power EDSA Revolution. Around that age, my mother already taught me to save money. I remember she brought me to a bank and opened me a junior account. That's how I started to learn the value of saving hard earned money and the financial freedom it entails.

I will be part of a group exhibit by Ang INK entitled "When I was Seven" on June 1-15, 2010 at the Gallery 7 Digital Studio, 3rd level Eastwood Mall in Libis.

My work is a digital print series of three, in a limited edition giclee print on textured canvas, size 10" x 10". If you like a copy, please visit Gallery 7, you may also find very interesting works by INK members.


1 comment:

Ze Cabreira said...

Good luck on the exhibition! I wish I could be there.